Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer gone too soon...

People may not know this about me, but I am kind of connected to the weather emotionally.  What I mean by this is that when it is sunny out I am probably the most happy I can be.  I blame this condition on growing up in California, I really LOVE it there!!!  Now where I am currently residing is a lot better for my lungs, but it's not very sunny here.  In fact in the seven years I have been here, this summer was the most stable with about a whole month of pure sunniness!  Honestly my disability is probably also to blame on my bias of the weather, you see because I do not move a lot my body is colder than an abled bodied, but when the sun is out I feel warmer and I can move more because I do not have to wear as many layers of clothing.  I also seem to associate the brightness of the sun with feeling happy, like the sun beams penetrate my skin and the glow goes into my bloodstream.  I LOVE the sun and this summer was definitely better because of it!  Always remember to wear sunscreen though to prevent skin cancer!  Summer 2013, can you come any faster?!

Summer was good to me! :D




Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment