Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday...

I am feeling rather analytical, so I am going to analyze Wednesday, the week day...

Ever since I realized I was spelling it wrong, when I was five, I started pronouncing the spelling in my head before I actually spelled it on anything. Sometimes the pronunciation would come out of my mouth with actual volume and I would sound weird, but at least I spelled it correctly.

Wednesday is the middle of the week and depending on your week it could be a good or bad day. If you are on vacation then you want the week to go by slow, but if you are anxiously awaiting the weekend then Wednesday means you are almost there.

I find it really interesting that the days are set the way they are and how the simple name of a day can change someone's mood. Personally, I love Friday--even though I love school and learning, there is just something about the weekend that makes me smile. :)

Well readers, it is Wednesday, almost Friday! I hope you all have a great day!!! :)

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment