Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Food :)

I mentioned in my last post that I turn to food in any scenario when I disappoint myself, but honestly I turn to food all the time. Since I am Mexican I enjoy my culture's food, but ironically I don't do well with spicy food. I love beef and I do feel bad when I eat it (moral wise) because I know cows and most animals are abused, but my body craves it so much and my weak bones need it.

I love tamales, tacos, tortillas, and much more. I really enjoy fries from the USA food, and I don't like burgers, I know ironic. I love pizza with pepperoni and Parmesan! I love nachos. I would marry chocolate!!!

In the healthy food group: soy milk, lettuce, rice, bananas, apples, peaches, nectarines, oranges, corn, potatoes, chicken and beef!

I drink Boost Plus chocolate flavored to keep my weight up because it has all the essentials without having to eat veggies. It is a taste you have to get used to, but it keeps me alive. Some people with my condition have a feeding tube because their weight is too low, but I just chug the Boost.

I love gyoza from teriyaki places, but I stick to my culture for the most part because my mom's cooking is amazing!!! I am so blessed!

I love ice cream (chocolate) and cake of any sort, carbs are my friend! :)

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment