Thursday, August 16, 2012

A little or a lot about me...

The following is information for you to feel like you actually know me! You're welcome! :)

Favorites:
Color: Pink
Animals: dolphin, koala, starfish.
Food: Mexican
Drink: Sprite or Sierra Mist
Flavor: chocolate, strawberry, lime
Shoe Size: 1.5, I know small feet
Clothes: Small/medium or XL in kids
Celebrity: Ian Somerhalder
Lung Capacity: 15%
Weight: 72 lbs
Height (if I were to stand): 5ft

Other:
Only child
Mexican
1st generation in college
Shy
Allergic to pepper
Nasal allergies
LOVE shopping
Afraid of living without my parents
Afraid of snakes
LOVE television shows (addicted is more like it)
I broke my thigh once...
I have two rods in my back (scoliosis or wolverine is my real dad)
I like to paint wooden boxes, frames, etc.
I love to have epic dance parties!
I love to live! :)

Adios readers,
Yomara :)


No comments:

Post a Comment