Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Disappointment :(

So I said I would write on here every Wednesday and Sunday, but I have not done so. I am honestly disappointed in myself more than anything, but it is not fair to my writing or to whoever is reading this that I did not come through. That is why I will post twice today and twice tomorrow to get back on my promised count. To add to this post, I will be talking about disappointment...

We have all been victims of disappointment (although sometimes it is not good to play the victim). Sometimes people disappoint you, you disappoint people, or you disappoint yourself. Emotions are hard to deal with but disappointment is definitely one of the harder ones for me. I want to do so much and when I don't reach my own expectations I feel a sense of failure. I put a lot of pressure on myself academically and physically to just stay alive and keep going, because giving up on myself is never an option.

To cope with disappointment I eat (good thing I'm always trying to gain weight) chocolate. I make goals for myself and strive to be a better person every day! As cliche as it sounds, every time you fall get back up!

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment