Sunday, October 28, 2012

Writer's Block

The worst medical condition a writer can be diagnosed with... Aaaahhh!  I have it, along with a contagious procrastination infection.  I feel like a bad student :(  I blame facebook and twitter and television, ok not really I just blame myself.  I have a bunch of ideas, I just can't concentrate enough to decide what to write about them.  I just fake shot myself, maybe my brain will sense the threat and start thinking about an academic essay it MUST finish tonight!!!!!  Maybe brain? Please?

In the meantime I'll catch you up on my life: my yearly check-up was all good news, I'm alive and apparently should stay that way for years to come :D and I'm obssesed with Ed Sheeran's song "The A Team" and Macklemore "Thrift Shop" and Carly Rae Jepsen "This Kiss" and One Direction "Live While We're Young" and Ke$ha "Die Young" and Fine Frenzy "Almost Lover" and TAYLOR SWIFT's new album RED and the "Pitch Perfect" (AWESOME movie, worth watching!) soundtrack (I blame Pandora and the radio for the music craziness) and I got to hang out with my camp friends last week and I've been hooked on "Revenge" SO GOOD and I've been plotting some major sabotage (meangirls ;)) not  really sabotage, more like writing post ideas.  Oh yeah and I've been doing homework, like the nerd that I am (when procrastination is nice enough to stay out of my life).  Stay tuned for Camp related greatness mid Novemberish (I am all about precision, can't you tell?)!  Its almost Halloween (hott vampires and legit witches for the win)!

No I am not dressing-up for Halloween, although the final choice is up to Ali (I'm her lifesize Barbie, but Mexican hahahaha).  I LOVED "Halloweentown" from the Disney Channel and "Charmed" was my favorite show for years.  We can't forget about "Harry Potter", "The Vampire Diaries", and even "Twilight" is in my favorite magical selection.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween :)

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment