Sunday, January 6, 2013

Trying

So my goal for just today, is to write 8 posts, the 8 posts I didn't write over my winter break. I already published one and its only 3:15 pm, I'd say I'm on a role in terms of feeling accomplished. So this second post will be more updates because I didn't want to write just one really long post all by its lonely self. I've been OBSESSED with The Lumineers song, 'Ho Hey' it's SO GOOD!!! My wiggle-in-chair-jams are 'Scream and Shout' by William and Britney and 'Don't you worry child' by Swedish House Mafia. I have been eating tamales and tacos like a true Mexican, and maybe too many carbs (I LOVE BREAD). You wouldn't think it by looking at me, but I'm a secretly good obsessed! I had my plate of posole on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, it was great! My presents included a new bed frame, a tree decal for my room, Pitch Perfect, a really cool Scrapbook like thing (it's like a Scrapbook, but you don't have to put in the effort to decorate it comes pre-decorated!), and some chocolate!

I watched Hallmark movies non-stop for a day or two or three (I know...addicted) and I managed (see what I did there? Used the word managed to make it seem more like an accomplishment) to watch all of Season 2 of Teen Wolf on Netflix in 2 days...oh yeah, I'm determined. I think the reason I watch so much television is because I love to analyze the characters and see the end result of a talented group of writers' work come to life. I watched all of The Mindy Project, totally recommend it, super funny. I'm really enjoying Glee this season, I was a bit worried that less if Rachel and Finn would make the show less interesting but I'm glad they are still there and these new characters are really talented!!! I watch the Glee Project, so I knew one of the new actors. The Vampire Diaries deserves its own post...SO GOOD!!!!

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment