Friday, November 9, 2012

Still busy

I'm still busy, school never ends...oh wait it does in (drumroll please) FOUR WEEKS!!  Sweet freedom, I can almost taste it *sticks tungue out* ok not quite yet, but now I really want cake.  I do however have something creative worthy to post and I will post Monday, because (another drumroll please) I GET TO SEE WICKED :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm really excited!!  Until then my readers...

Clock

The humans
always stare
at me.

Everyday
at all
times.

They make
different faces
when they look.

Depending on
MY time
I see
their different
faces.

Anxious
Scared
Anticipating

But
they just
NEVER
stop
looking at me.

I thought
humans invented
the phrase
"It’s not polite to stare!"

Tick-tock!

Start looking elsewhere

I am
running out
of time.

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment