Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Where have I been this whole summer?!

I know, I know where has Yomara been the whole summer? Honestly I've been getting a lot of tasks done, some fun, some just plain tedious, but nonetheless I have accomplished several things this summer.  Number one on the list was, and is because I haven't finished, going to my new hospital and meeting all my new doctors, I was officially let go from Children's because I am twenty-one, although let's be honest I have a young face and could easily pass for a twelve year old.  I took a five credit class that was condensed into a month instead of the usual ten week quarter system, that was intense because I had to put my brain on the topic of Social Research for a month!  Luckily the class was really interesting and taught me how much social research is a part of everyday life, not to mention our professor was really funny and that made the class go by a lot quicker. Last, but certainly not least, I was busy trying to raise awareness about Camp Promise and the fact that we were quickly approaching our deadline, but had not reached our fundraising goal. It was a very close call, but thanks to so many great donors camp was able to happen. Just like last year it was most definitely the best week of my year!!!!!!  I got to hang out with all my old friends, meet some new ones, and make more EPIC memories to suffice until the next time we get to see each other. I have many exciting news so stay tuned!!!

Adios readers,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment