Monday, April 15, 2013

Peace

So in case you have not gotten my recurring theme recently I will type it out for you: live today as if its your last. I'm not trying to sound depressing, but instead urging everyone of you to seize the day. Many situations have been happening this year in my life where people have died (from camp and distant family) or stuff I hear about on the news that is more evil and unjust from what I'm used to hearing about. Recently watching the Shane Burcaw video and The Buried Life I just keep realizing that life is so short and who knows if we're here tomorrow.  I guess what I'm trying to say is appreciate the good things in your life and tell the people you love that you love them.  Last week's episode on Glee made me think what I would do or say if I was going to die within a couple of hours or minutes.  So in light of so many recent events, like the bombs in Boston and the Sandy Hook shooting, don't take any day for granted.

Stay safe readers and adios,
Yomara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment